Saturday, February 10, 2018

PTI Transformation Tuesday

There are only a few cards I've made over the years that truly were my own favorites ... this is one of them, made for a PTI Throwback Thursday homage to 2013:

 
Today, I Transformed it for my oldest granddaughter, Anna, who will have her premier stage performance in March.  It will be a Cinderella night for her [and me] - even though the play is Beauty and the Beast.  For my Clock Face embossed card the PTI Hands of Time will strike 12!
 
 
Keeping it soft with the lovely Bazzill Pale Rose cardstock I love so much ... instead of white, I've used PTI's Vintage Cream for the clock's hands and a few of those little Martha Stewart butterflies.  I'll keep my inside sentiment just for her... hope you don't mind.
 
Congratulations, Papertrey Ink, on your 11th anniversary ... you do know how to throw a party!!
 
=] Michele


16 comments:

karen h said...

Both cards are wonderful. I love the transformed one - the colors are so subtle and I love the positioning of the hands & butterflies.

SugarGem said...

Both of these are beautiful.

lostinpaper said...

Love your transformation Michele, I'll bet your grand daughter will too!

Lisa Elton said...

Loved the original blockbuster and swooning over the sequel! That soft pink is wonderful. And Miss Martha's butterflies always make me smile. Sure hope you share some photos of Anna's big night!

nancy littrell said...

OMG..your grand-daughter will be a little tearing when she receives your gorgeous work of art, Michele. what a very, very special evening for you both and all the family. TFS your new and your very creative old card. Hugs..

Donna said...

I remember this card... the revamp is equally beautiful my friend.
Enjoy the show. X

Kristie Goulet said...

Oh yes, LOVE both of these cards so much!!! ♥

Jeanne said...

Absolutely gorgeous, both cards! Wow! Congratulations to your granddaughter. I'm sure she will be thrilled to receive this card along with all your family's love and support. :) Hugs!

Bobby said...

When you start with a great design, changing colorways is an easy but impactful transformation, Michele. Both cards are gorgeous and just your style.

Cat Craig said...

I love your case of yourself. The blush and cream are so delicately feminine and yet you've managed to get some great texture too. Wonderful.

TaeEun said...

What a beautiful transformation! The pale rose is really gorgeous and the butterflies...! Congrats on the premier performance of your granddaughter!!!

Anita in France said...

Bold and striking first time round, Michele (haha, pun intended!) ... soft and beautiful the second, what a gorgeous transformation! Congratulations to Anna ... she is going to adore this celebratory delight! Hugs, Anita :)

Jeanne H said...

Wow, both cards are just lovely. Wish I had that clock face and hands dies. :-)

Papercraft Boutique said...

That gray card is one MY favorites too, Michele! And this new version - more elegance and sweetness added, it's perfectly perfect to celebrate your grand-daughter's premier stage performance! LOve it!
Hideko :-)

Barb Ghig said...

I can see why this is one of your faves...it's mine, too :) Your embossed clock is so striking, Michele...and I LOVE the butterflies! I also love how the clock is striking 12 on your granddaughter's card...so thoughtful and sweet!

Nora Noll said...

That is one of my favorite cards too!! I actually bought that die just because of your card!! I LOVE the pink one as well!! STUNNING!